Media Ethics
Hi and welcome back to my blog! This week I expanded my knowledge on the topic of media ethics, which can be broadly defined as a branch of ethics that addresses moral issues arising in connection with creation and distribution of information through the means of mass media. Ethics In the beginning, it was a little difficult for me to understand how ethics wrapped around the topic of digital media. However, with the help of four videos, I began to understand the importance of ethics in the digital world. After watching ‘‘Ethics’’, I began to understand the definition of that term and why it is important for us to apply ethics in our everyday use of digital media. Our ethics help us understand and interpret right or wrong in society, which could also be applied to the digital world as there is lots of spaces where we shouldn’t involve ourselves in. ———— The second video that I had watched is called ‘‘The medium is the message’’, where the creator explains the quote in a litt...

Comments
Post a Comment